We are so excited about our new jewelry tattoos in gold, silver and black. These look so amazing on all skin types and go on more easily then a kids tattoo. Everyone is going crazy for them. These will be available tomorrow on the www.luludk.com website, but you can always email firstname.lastname@example.org and pre-order. These are (for the moment) the 2 sets available (one gold and 1 silver sheet). Each set of 2 is $16.95. Awesome for the beach and they last beautifully for about 4-6 days in and out of the water.
May 11, 2014
to my beautiful sisters who I love and cherish every day.
Me and my Mother in the Bahamas. She was always at ease, natural and smiling.
Always inspiring and keeping me in check, even up in Heaven. I love you and thank you for everything you taught and gave to me in the lifetime. God Bless!
February 28, 2014
- Have a firm handshake.
- Look people in the eye.
- Sing in the shower.
- Own a great stereo system.
- If in a fight, hit first and hit hard.
- Keep secrets.
- Never give up on anybody. Miracles happen everyday.
- Always accept an outstretched hand.
- Be brave. Even if you're not, pretend to be. No one can tell the difference.
- Avoid sarcastic remarks.
- Choose your life's mate carefully. From this one decision will come 90 per cent of all your happiness or misery.
- Make it a habit to do nice things for people who will never find out.
- Lend only those books you never care to see again.
- Never deprive someone of hope; it might be all that they have.
- When playing games with ! children, let them win.
- Give people a second chance, but not a third.
- Be romantic.
- Become the most positive and enthusiastic person you know.
- Loosen up. Relax. Except for rare life-and-death matters, nothing is as important as it first seems.
- Don't allow the phone to interrupt important moments. It's there for our convenience, not the caller's.
- Be a good loser.
- Be a good winner.
- Think twice before burdening a friend with a secret.
- When someone hugs you, let them be the first to let go.
- Be modest. A lot was accomplished before you were born.
- Keep it simple.
- Beware of the person who has nothing to lose.
- Don't burn bridges. You'll be surprised how many times you have to cross the same river.
- Live your life so that your epitaph could read, No Regrets
- Be bold and courageous. When you look back on life, you'll regret the
- things you didn't do more than the one's you did.
- Never waste an opportunity to tell someone you love them.
- Remember no one makes it alone. Have a grateful heart and be quick to acknowledge those who helped you.
- Take charge of your attitude. Don't let someone else choose it for you.
- Visit friends and relatives when they are in hospital; you need only stay a few minutes.
- Begin each day with some of your favorite music.
- Once in a while, take the scenic route.
- Send a lot of Valentine cards. Sign them, 'Someone who thinks you're terrific.'
- Answer the phone with enthusiasm and energy in your voice.
- Keep a note pad and pencil on your bed-side table. Million-dollar ideas sometimes strike at 3 a.m.
- Show respect for everyone who works for a living, regardless of how trivial their job.
- Send your loved ones flowers. Think of a reason later.
- Make someone's day by paying the toll for the person in the car behind you.
- Become someone's hero.
- Marry only for love.
- Count your blessings.
- Compliment the meal when you're a guest in someone's home.
- Wave at the children on a school bus.
- Remember that 80 per cent of the success in any job is based on your ability to deal with people.
- Don't expect life to be fair.
I love this list i found on Stumble Upon...Made my day and think it will make yours too!
Here is the link incase it is getting cut off on your page.
Here is the link incase it is getting cut off on your page.
February 20, 2014
here. Will also be my father's birthday, so a day to celebrate and show appreciation for the power and beauty above and within!
February 6, 2014
January 28, 2014
Easy on, easy off. Love how easy it is to apply and remove my decals. Lets everyone really be there own artist. And usable almost anywhere...The walls, furniture, cars (yes, I have a friend who put them on her Golf Cart in Lyford), computers, notebooks, refrigerators, mirrors. Yes... endless and so much fun ;-)
Did my husband's and my computer! And I was able to peel off a few times to change placement.
Here are some brand new ones that will be available shortly! You can pre-order the ones above at email@example.com or 212-223-4234 or see the whole existing collection at www.luludklifestyle.com .Start creating now!
January 13, 2014
Diane Elson of Elson & Co who designs rugs (and for whom I design rugs for too) along with Oscar de la Renta and Catherine Ireland to name a few, has just branched out...now her super hip patterns have hit the tabletop. I throw a lot of day into night casual party/ get-togethers in Los Angeles. It is actually the thing I love most about living there...People host at home instead of out at a restaurant.
Since I don't believe in paper napkins for the 11 and older crowd, these super cool (throw in the washing machine) cotton everyday napkins are a great alternative to make any table pop. I like to make an all white table, at these napkins for a great pop of color and then find small flower arrangements to match the napkins. So simple and yet so perfect! I am off to order a bunch now for my next dinner party!
January 11, 2014
January 9, 2014
December 1, 2013
Christmas Ball Painting Party. Fun for the kids, Awesome for the grownups ;-)
I used to hand paint 100's of balls, but this year I found them on Amazon.com. White mat balls. You can also buy paint, sparkles, stickers, pens, glue and whatever else you may fancy.
This is always the best party, parents love it and so do the children. Cover your table with a disposable paper/plastic table cloth...
Serve yummy treats for kids and cheer for the grown ups! We make ours an early dinner feast for everyone.
Tie a rope so that you can hang your wet balls...don't forget to buy the metal hook fasteners for the balls.
And let your friends and kids go wild (loving these by Natalie Martin)
And these Fornasetti styled ones Done by Nero Smeraldo of his two children...Woohoo, get your invites out and make a party for yourself!