1. The Accessory Have some fun and forgo standard bracelets in favor of shiny (temporary!) body art. These glam gold tattoos can be applied to look like stacked bangles or rings. Who knew fake tats could be so chic? Jewelry Tattoos, $22 for 2 sheets of tattoos, Lulu DK
2. The Toasting Flutes Your bachelorette party will be filled with tons of glass clinking, but do a special toast before heading out for the night with these pretty flutes. Even better? You can use them again on your wedding night! Rosy-Cheeked Flutes, $68 for 2, BHLDN
3. The Outfit Your bachelorette party is one of the only pre-wedding festivities that calls for something fun and sexy. While short dresses are common go-to looks for the celebration, we recommend rocking a romper instead. This way you won't be fidgeting with your hemline all night while you're on the dance floor. "Game Plan" Long-Sleeve Romper, $130, findersKEEPERS available at Shopbop
4. The Gift Thank your ladies for throwing you the best bachelorette party with a bottle of personalized nail polish. Pick your shade and add a custom name or note to the label for a thoughtful gift your favorite girls will love. Personalized nail polish, starting at $10 per bottle, Pretty Please
5. The Shoe These black ankle-strap pumps are a smart choice for ladies' night out. Thanks to the shorter heel height, the kicks are comfortable, but the trendy buckle detail keep them super stylish. "Okala" pointed-toe pumps, $110, Sam Edelman available at Piperlime " Bride's Magazine
Check out our new line of LULU DK Temporary Metallic tattoos. Already loved and praised by Town and Country.com, Vogue.com and in Beach magazine and Boston Globe today. These tattoos are so great for so many things...a little bling without the bang bang, clonk clonk of regularly jewelry. Travel free hassle. No stolen jewelry from your hotel! And these last over 6 days with showers, sunscreen, bug repellent, etc! They are strong and safe to wear. We also love them as sports jewelry, running, biking, water-skiing...they don't get in the way. Love that! Available on www.luludklifestyle.com
"Trail of Inspiration" is a blog by Lulu deKwiatkowski of LULU DK. Besides being the creative force behind her textile company, Lulu is also an artist, well seasoned traveler, mother of three, and lover of all things that elicit memories of joy, color, and curiosity.